Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hello loyal followers!!

So, I believe that this is going to be the name of my new story!
I've been looking at different songs, and this one seems to mesh nicely with how I'm going to go with the writing...

And as a bonus for you guys coming on here and starting to follow it now... I'd like to give you a little, very little though, taste of what's to come!
Here's the first paragraph of the first chapter!

.
..
...
....
...
..
.

Her lungs burned, the muscles in her right side were cramping up like nobody's business and the bullet hole in her shoulder hurt like a bitch. it seemed like a clean through-and-through. but it was still bleeding some. It wasn't pumping out though, so hopefully there was no arterial damage. Pausing against the trunk of a tree with her good arm, she could feel the slow, sticky essence drip down her arm.

Can't stop. Keep moving. Get to safety.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I know, I'm a bitch to only give you that much!
But I'm going to try and get a lot more of it copied from my notebook and onto my laptop so I can post chapters steadily!
Hope that a lot of you who read the Sid story will enjoy this one as well!
I believe it's going to be different from A Lucky Shot, but I think you'll like it!

Rebel Heart out

7 comments:

  1. One paragraph and i'm already hooked! :D
    I have no idea who this story is about, but i want to read it soooo bad!
    Seriously, I can't wait for more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Casey! When can we expect to start our journey?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just filling in for the ISS teacher today so I'll try to get the chapter onto my laptop for you guys!
    Greedy, greedy readers you are* ;)
    AND I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS TO START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for the first post! This is going to be the first story I actually follow from start to finish.I've always come in after it's done or halfway done....

    ReplyDelete