Sunday, July 17, 2011

Epilogue?!

I'm currently working on an epilogue for this, and for A Lucky Shot! And if you haven't been on the short stories blog... there are some new little one-shots up there, and not just of the Pens! Go give 'em a look-see*

It's a summer of writing for me it seems*

Love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. YEA!!! I haven't had a chance to look into your "one-shots," but I've been in somewhat of a hockey slump that I seem to be getting out of (and what a way to celebrate than by reading your awesome stories?!)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post this epilogue soon. i have read and reread this story like 4 times now and can't wait for the conclusion of it. What will happen with this new little family? Will they get married and have 6 more kids? I can't stand it, I have to know? JK. Little dramatic, but seriously, please update it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Epilogue? Just wondering where you are with it because we haven't heard anything about it since July.

    ReplyDelete